Alabama Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA can enhance your current career or create opportunities for you in many new fields of business management and Alabama is a great place to study for your business Master’s Degree. We have schools listed in many major cities throughout the state including Mobile, Montgomery and Birmingham. Many of them also offer online courses. Contact them today to find out more.
As an Alabama business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Alabama:
- Average annual salary: $96,570
- Currently employed: 760
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.