Alaska Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA at an accredited Alaska school can help to enhance your career in business administration. This can open the doors to careers in many fields including education, marketing and human resource management. You will find business administration schools in many Alaskan cities including Juneau, Anchorage and Wasilla. Many of them also offer online courses. Use our list below to help you find one that is perfect for you.
As an Alaskan business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Alaska:
- Average annual salary: $98,300
- Currently employed: 210
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
We offer career training programs in the growing fields of health care, business, law, criminal justice, information technology, and select trade careers. We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is both relevant in today’s workspace and cutting-edge in technology and focus.