Arizona Business Schools & Training Programs
Did you know that an MBA can extend your management skills so that you can resolve problems at a high level? You can attain this level of education in one of many schools in the Grand Canyon State. Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff and many other areas have schools offering on-campus MBA courses, and many of them also offer classes online. Find out more by contacting the schools below.
As an Arizona business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Arizona:
- Average annual salary: $93,090
- Currently employed: 1,810
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.