Colorado Business Schools & Training Programs
Denver, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, and many other areas of California have reputable schools offering MBAs. This could be your first step to a corporate career. If you already have a job and you want to study part time, you can even take online courses at your own pace. Let us help you find the right MBA course for you.
As a Colorado business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $118,270
- Currently employed: 980
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.