Connecticut Business Schools & Training Programs
If you come from a non-business background, an MBA can increase your knowledge of the field of business administration. The Constitution State has available MBA courses in Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven and surrounding areas. Online classes are also an option. Think about boosting your career potential today!
As a Connecticut business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Connecticut:
- Average annual salary: $111,730
- Currently employed: 1,750
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.