Hawaii Business Schools & Training Programs
An accredited MBA program at a reputable school will help you become business savvy. Oahu, Honolulu both offer business management courses and you can also find courses online that you can study at your own pace, which is great if you are already in business. Check out the schools below to see what’s on offer.
As a Hawaii business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Hawaii:
- Average annual salary: $87,510
- Currently employed: 330
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
At Remington College, we offer a variety of educational programs.
While no reputable school can guarantee employment after graduation, our programs are designed with an emphasis on helping students to prepare for entry-level employment in various career fields.
This combination of traditional teaching methods along with practical classroom experience provides an opportunity for students to apply and practice their knowledge and skills.
Not sure which program is right for you? Remington College understands that choosing a career path can be stressful for some students. That’s why we have admissions staff available to students in order to help them find an area of study that is right for them.
Some programs that may be available in your area:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Why choose Remington College?
- Small class sizes
- Day or evening classes available in select programs
- Career focused educational programs
- Financial aid available for those who qualify