Idaho Business Schools & Training Programs
If you really want to stand above the rest in the corporate world, you need an MBA. A business degree will give you a competitive advantage over others. Let us help you find an MBA course in Boise, Idaho Falls or the surrounding areas. We can also help you find online MBA courses.
As an Idaho business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Idaho:
- Average annual salary: $83,870
- Currently employed: 320
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.