Illinois Business Schools & Training Programs
You don’t have to start out with a degree in business to enroll for an MBA program. You can turn your Bachelor’s degree in any field can become a business degree because just about every occupation needs people who are knowledgeable in the workings of business. You don’t have to start out in business in order to enter an MBA program. Come to one of the many acclaimed business schools in and around Chicago, the Quad Cities, and Naperville. Alternatively you can sign up of an online course to complete in the comfort of your home, wherever you are.
As an Illinois business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Illinois:
- Average annual salary: $101,900
- Currently employed: 3,890
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.