Indiana Business Schools & Training Programs
Armed with a Masters of Business Administration you gain access to wide range of industries including education, marketing, medical services, human resources and many other organizations. Browse through our available MBA courses in Chicago, the Quad Cities, Naperville and other areas, as well as the online classes.
As an Indiana business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Indiana:
- Average annual salary: $93,290
- Currently employed: 1,420
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.