Iowa Business Schools & Training Programs
Having an MBA degree puts you ahead of the rest in the race for a job in a corporate organization, whatever your chosen field. Choose from one of our accredited MBA schools in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport or many other locations. Or enroll for an online course today!
As an Iowan business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Iowa:
- Average annual salary: $90,860
- Currently employed: 780
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.