Maryland Business Schools & Training Programs
The Old Line State has many accredited MBA schools in locations you will love, including Baltimore and the DC Metro Area. If you can’t find a location near you, you can always choose from one of the many online courses available. Check out our list of schools below and start working for a top-level career in business today.
As a Maryland business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Maryland:
- Average annual salary: $116,240
- Currently employed: 1,720
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.