Massachusetts Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA offers you the widest range of opportunities when you are looking for a job because you can use it to gain entry to just about any field. Massachusetts has a wide selection of accredited MBA schools to choose from. Boston and Worcester are just town great cities in the Bay State with schools offering MBA. Don’t forget you can also take an online course and set your own pace.
As a Massachusetts business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $75,310
- Currently employed: 360
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.