Michigan Business Schools & Training Programs
From government contracting to health administration, an MBA can open the door to many careers. Michigan is home to accredited on-site and online schools in many locations, such as Detroit, Grand Rapids. Contact one of the schools listed below to find out how you can take this path to success.
As a Michigan business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Michigan:
- Average annual salary: $99,960
- Currently employed: 2,410
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.