Minnesota Business Schools & Training Programs
Minneapolis, St. Cloud are just two cities that are home to acclaimed MBA schools, where you will find online and traditional on-campus courses. A Master’s degree in business administration will open the door to a career in many fields, such as public health administration, education, human resources management and marketing analysis. Take a look at the schools below to get an idea of where you can take your MBA.
As a Minnesota business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Minnesota:
- Average annual salary: $109,520
- Currently employed: 2,830
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.