Mississippi Business Schools & Training Programs
As a business administrator with an MBA you will clearly stand out above the rest because you have a rich business knowledge and leadership skills. In Mississippi you have the option of taking a traditional classroom course in cities like Jackson and Biloxi, or an online course from wherever you are. Jump start your career in business today with an MBA!
As a Mississippi business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Mississippi:
- Average annual salary: $75,310
- Currently employed: 360
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.