Missouri Business Schools & Training Programs
The show Me State has accredited MBA schools in great cities like Kansas City, St. Louis and Springfield. Whether you choose an online or on-campus course your MBA will take you far in whichever business you choose to pursue a career. Look through our list below and you will see more details about the quality courses on offer.
As a Missouri business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Missouri:
- Average annual salary: $97,140
- Currently employed: 1,610
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.