Montana Business Schools & Training Programs
Whether you study for your MBA fulltime or part time, on-site or online, it will prepare you for a great career in one of many lucrative business fields. Helena, Billings and surrounding areas have MBA schools that offer online and on-campus courses. Find your treasure in Montana with a career in business management.
As a Montana business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Montana:
- Average annual salary: $80,760
- Currently employed: 150
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.