Nebraska Business Schools & Training Programs
Quality business management has a great impact on productivity. With an MBA you can provide the best in business management. Accredited MBA schools can be found in Omaha, Lincoln and the Tri-Cities areas. If a traditional classroom course is not for you, you can enroll for an online course. Scroll down so see our extensive list of Nebraska schools.
As a Nebraska business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Nebraska:
- Average annual salary: $103,940
- Currently employed: 290
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.