Nevada Business Schools & Training Programs
When prospective employers see your MBA, they will immediately move your resume to the top of the pile because they know you have the business acumen and leadership skills they’re looking for. Browse through our listings of accredited Nevada MBA schools in and around Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe to find an on-site or online course that suits your individual needs.
As a Nevada business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Nevada:
- Average annual salary: $100,730
- Currently employed: 610
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.