New Hampshire Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA provides a host of advantages including good job prospects, financial success and upward mobility. Manchester, Concord and surrounding metro areas all have well-regarded MBA schools offering on-site an online courses in business management. You’re going to love getting your MBA in New Hampshire. Check out our list of schools today!
As a New Hampshire business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $101,010
- Currently employed: 400
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.