Rhode Island Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA can seriously enhance your business skills and leadership potential. It’s also a very prudent financial move. You will find on-campus and online courses in Providence, Warwick, Cranston and many other areas throughout the Ocean State. Come to Rhode Island today to study for you MBA.
As a Rhode Island business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Rhode Island:
- Average annual salary: $121,340
- Currently employed: 320
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.