South Dakota Business Schools & Training Programs
The scope of an MBA is very wide and it is in-demand of business management positions in many fields from engineering to healthcare. IT will even equip you to start a business of your own. From Black Hills to Sioux Falls and Pierre to Sturgis you’ll find MBA schools you can’t beat. They offer full-time and part-time courses and even classes online. Enroll today to boost your career potential.
As a South Dakota business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $84,650
- Currently employed: 180
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.