Utah Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA is not just a door-opener for your business career; it will also enhance your personal life experience and provide you with a rich store of knowledge to push ahead in the corporate world. Salt Lake City, Provo, West Valley City all have accredited business schools offering online and on-campus MBAs. Contact one of the schools below to find out more.
As a Utah business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Utah:
- Average annual salary: $94,420
- Currently employed: 500
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.