Vermont Business Schools & Training Programs
If you want to boost your business career, consider taking an MBA degree. It will increase your promotability within your field as well as opening doors to new fields. Many organizations are eager to hire MBA graduates. Choose a top school in Montpelier, Burlington or surrounding areas for a traditional classroom education or choose from many online courses at school throughout Vermont.
As a Vermont business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $100,670
- Currently employed: 120
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.