Virginia Business Schools & Training Programs
Employers know that MBA degree graduates are professional who are skilled at problem solving and critical thinking, that’s why they will put your resume to the top of the pile. Richmond and Arlington are just two Virginia metro areas with accredited business schools offering online and on-site MBAs. Check out our list below to find schools in other areas throughout the state.
As a Virginia business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $119,820
- Currently employed: 2,450
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.