West Virginia Business Schools & Training Programs
An MBA is the key to unlocking many doors in the world of corporate business. Once you’re through those doors, you have access to a top career in business with a lucrative salary and promotional potential. Get your MBA today from an accredited MBA school in Charleston, Morgantown, Parkersburg and many other cities. You also have the option of taking online classes.
As a West Virginia business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in West Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $84,470
- Currently employed: 280
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.