Wisconsin Business Schools & Training Programs
As soon as you hand your resume to a prospective employer and he sees that you have an MBA, you will immediately gain preference over other candidate because of your business acumen and leadership skills. You can take your MBA at a school in Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay and surrounding areas or study online from home. Get your MBA today from one of the schools below.
As a Wisconsin business administrator you can work in many fields including:
- Education – administrating a school as a principal or director.
- Human Resources – managing and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization.
- Marketing – monitoring trends for new products and services.
- Medical and Health Services – working in public health, long-term care or public administration.
Some career figures for accredited MBA school graduates with a human resource management specialization in Wisconsin:
- Average annual salary: $92,880
- Currently employed: 1,960
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degree: Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.